onsdag 22 juni 2011

My same old script but different cast

This is a retake of my life
I was his star for a few nights
Now the roles have changed
I have done it again

After a few days
Same story, it was going to fast
My same old script but different cast

He tried to put
The stars in my eyes
And for a second I loved it
But than I knew it was all lies

The day after he did it again
I was fooled enough
To let him do the same

Camera and I was on
Why didn’t someone let me be warned?
We live worlds apart and why bother, it won’t last
It’s my life with the same script but different cast

Now he lays the stars in another queen’s eye
I want to warned her that it is all lies
But he keeps on pretending and hurts what comes around
I think that it is himself that are lost and not found

The way that I cried when he broke my world in two
When the stars were gone and all I could see was cloud
I forgive myself and tell me it was because of him
And that I haven’t learned from my past
My same script, just a different cast….

2 kommentarer:

Roffes blogg sa...

Så fint. Så är det förstås.... Same script but different cast... Tänk om man mitt uppe i allt kunde lära sig av sina misstag... Inte vet jag om det är så det menas men så tänker jag i alla fall....
//Mib.

Cecilia Asp sa...

Tack!
Jo det är precis å jag menar..